From a startup in 2015 to an enterprise in 2022, we supported FinClear on their growth journey, with a focus on tier-one Australian media.
- Strategic PR counsel
- Media training
- Media relations
- Pro - and reactive media management
FinClear was an unknown company working in an obscure sector of the financial services industry (clearing) when they engaged us in 2016. From then on, our goal was to ensure FinClear enjoyed a positive, innovative profile in Australia’s tier one media, in particular, the Australian Financial Review.
We worked with FinClear to define their messaging, articulate it in clear, engaging language and present it to media in a compelling way.
Our results speak for themselves. You can follow FinClear’s evolution via their media coverage in the AFR. Here is just a handful of their features:
- FinClear seeks inroads in equities execution, clearing
- FinClear buys Dion assets, eyes ASX listing
- The 10 most innovative banking, superannuation and finance companies
- Disrupter attacks platform fees
- Magellan to bankroll equities clearing house FinClear
- Magellan buys front-row seat to CHESS makeover
- FinClear nabs Pershing, launches charm offensive
- Superhero mulls options for its trade executions
- Stake selects FinClear for ASX offering
- FinClear approaches $500m valuation as it taps investors, again
- FinClear launches Australia’s first private capital exchange
- Magellan-backed start-up behind Stake, Superhero readies IPO